Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolutions for the New Year

Here are two of my resolutions for 2009:
1. BLOG more... I seriously could blog the funny things Thomas says daily and, well, I won't be doing that. But I do want to be better at posting more frequently for the benefit of remembering these days that are flying by.
2. Conquer clutter! I borrowed Clutter's Last Stand by Don Aslett from the library and I will be getting my literal house in order. I know this is an emotional, physical, and spiritual undertaking and I'm excited about it! Here's something from the book that I found interesting:
"Loss of productivity" and unrealized ambitions, if dissected, will often be from junk. That's what inefficiency is--clutter in one form or another getting in the way of achievement and inspiration. Businesses and businesspeople can commit junkicide, and I've watched people with brilliant talents of every kind (athletic, artistic, musical) not be able to use an ounce of it because the clutter in their lives smothered and hid their ability.

Best wishes for your New Year and your resolutions!

No comments: